1. To seek Cabinet approval to fully establish and resource the new Corporate Landlord Delivery Model.
2. To seek Cabinet approval to put in place remaining actions to meet the recommendations of the Independent Strategic Review of Statutory Obligations and Health & Safety.
3. To review the approach to Community Assets
4. To recommend the principles for the delivery of the enhanced capital receipts programme to support the 21st Century Schools Programme and the wider Capital delivery for the next 5 years
5. To ensure that the Council has the requisite improvement plans and resources in place to form the Corporate Landlord Model
Decision type: Key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 12/03/2018
Decision due: 12 Jul 2018 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Investment & Development
Lead director: Director of Economic Development
Scrutiny Consideration: AMBR