To note the Committee’s Terms of Reference.
To scrutinise, measure and actively promote improvement in the Council’s performance in the provision of services and compliance with Council policies, aims and objectives in the area of economic regeneration.
• Cardiff City Region City Deal
• Inward Investment and the marketing of Cardiff
• Economic Strategy & Employment
• European Funding & Investment
• Small to Medium Enterprise Support
• Cardiff Harbour Authority
• Lifelong Learning
• Leisure Centres
• Sports Development
• Parks & Green Spaces
• Libraries, Arts & Culture
• Civic Buildings
• Events & Tourism
• Strategic Projects
• Innovation &Technology Centres
• Local Training & Enterprise
To assess the impact of partnerships with and resources and services provided by external organisations including the Welsh Government, joint local government services, Welsh Government Sponsored Public Bodies and quasi-departmental non-governmental bodies on the effectiveness of Council service delivery.
To report to an appropriate Cabinet or Council meeting on its findings and to make recommendations on measures which may enhance Council performance or service delivery in this area.