1. It be noted that the issues raised at Council on 28 November 2019 in relation to
· affording suitable protection to areas of countryside,
· securing accessible and timely public transport solutions
· ensuring the high-quality design of new developments
will form important considerations as part of any future Local Development Plan-making process.
2. the Officer advice that it would be inappropriate to make any future policy commitments ahead of the commencement of any future statutory Local Development Plan-making process be accepted.