1. the introduction of a Public Space Protection Order for Dog Controls under Section 59 of the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 be approved to include:
· The prohibition of dog fouling in all public spaces owned and/or maintained by the Council
· The requirement for a dog owner to have a means of clearing dog fouling.
· The exclusion of dogs in all enclosed playgrounds and schools, which are owned and / or maintained by Cardiff Council
· The requirement that dogs are kept on a lead within all cemeteries owned and / or maintained by Cardiff Council
· A requirement allowing authorised officers to give a direction that a dog (s) be put and kept on a lead if necessary
· The fixed penalty notice charge for a breach of a Public Spaces Protection Order for dog controls, as set out above, is set at £100.
2. the new policy for Public Space Protection Orders be approved