Appendix 1 & 3 to this report are not for publication as they contain exempt information of the description contained in paragraph 14 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972
1. the progress made to date on the Council’s new build housing programme and the ambition to deliver over 2,500 low-carbon council homes in the longer term be noted.
2. the Procurement Plan attached to the report be noted and the procurement of contractors for each of the identified projects carrying out procurement in line with the plan be approved
3. authority be delegated to the Corporate Director People & Communities, in consultation with the Corporate Director Resources and the Cabinet Member Housing & Communities and the Cabinet Member Modernisation & Performance, to undertake all aspects of the procurement process including determining tender criteria, approving the tender packs, evaluating criteria and concluding the appointments.
4. the progression of the Channel View redevelopment scheme, the submission of a planning application for the Masterplan and a detailed application for Phase 1 of the scheme be approved
5. authority be given to make ‘Home-loss’ compensation payments to owners and tenants of dwellings displaced by the redevelopment scheme and authority be delegated to the Assistant Director in Housing & Communities to conclude terms as outlined in Appendix 3.