Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Issues covered in the HRA Business Plan are to:
• set out the authority’s purpose or mission as a social housing landlord;
• set out objectives and standards for the service;
• plan how to achieve the objectives and standards set out (the strategies);
• plan resource and financial requirements;
• provide a framework for monitoring and evaluating the progress of the housing ‘business’;
• communicate the authority’s plans to its tenants, WG, other key stakeholders, partners and the wider community.
RESOLVED: that the HRA Business Plan 2019-2020 be approved.
Publication date: 22/03/2019
Date of decision: 21/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 21/03/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 03/04/2019