(a) Partners of Cardiff’s Public Services Board will present their organisation’s part in delivering the Well-being Plan, contribute to discussion, and answer Members questions.
In attendance will be:
· Cardiff Council, Huw Thomas, Leader and Chair of Cardiff’s PSB, and Paul Orders, Chief Executive;
· Cardiff & Vale Health Board, Maria Battle, Chair, and Fiona Kinghorn, Deputy Director of Public Health;
· Natural Resources Wales, Gareth O’Shea, Executive Director of South Wales Operations;
· South Wales Fire Service, Dai Bents, Group Manager.
· South Wales Police, Superintendent Stephen Jones;
· Cardiff Third Sector Council (C3SC), Sheila Hendrickson-Brown, Chief Executive.
(b) Questions by members of the Committee.